Welcome to the TechnoBureau learning area. This set of articles aims to guide complete beginners to web development with all that they need to start coding websites.
The aim of this area of MDN is not to take you from "beginner" to "expert" but to take you from "beginner" to "comfortable." From there, you should be able to start making your way, learning from TechnoBureau learning Area, and other intermediate to advanced resources that assume a lot of previous knowledge.
If you are a complete beginner, DevOps can be challenging — we will hold your hand and provide enough detail for you to feel comfortable and learn the topics properly. You should feel at home whether you are a student learning DevOps (on your own or as part of a class), a teacher looking for class materials, a hobbyist, or someone who just wants to understand more about how technologies work.
- Mozilla developer newsletter
- : Our newsletter for web developers, which is an excellent resource for all levels of experience.
- Web demystified
- : A great series of videos explaining web fundamentals, aimed at absolute beginners to web development. Created by Jérémie Patonnier.
- : A great interactive site for learning programming languages from scratch.
- : Basic coding theory with a gamified learning process. Mainly focused on beginners.
- : Basic coding theory and practice, primarily aimed at children/complete beginners.
- : Free and open courses for learning tech skills, with mentorship and project-based learning.
- : Interactive site with tutorials and projects to learn web development.
- Web literacy map
- : A framework for entry-level web literacy and 21st-century skills, which also provides access to teaching activities sorted by category.
Created: June 23, 2022